The Body Shop Anyone..?

Big stores with attractive decorations, antique pieces for home decor, creative wall paintings, lavish interior always attracts me and literally I drag myself to reach these points. Similar to these I am also fascinated by skin cosmetics and products.


One day, while roaming in the mall and doing the window shopping, came across a store of The Body Shop. Though heard a lot of the products from body shop but haven't used them before. These kinds of products when matches your skin types, do wonder. 


And so I thought to try few of the products from The Body Shop. Bought a soothing The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash 

The face wash is green liquid and has a cooling effect. Tea - Tree is well known for its powerful antiseptic properties. With its use I felt a soothing effect on my face. My pimples and marks actually got reduced. Highly recommended.


Next is The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel.

Satsuma is nothing but a citrus fruit like orange so anyone who loves fresh and fruity fragrance will fall in love with this exotic shower gel.


And last but The Body Shop Banana Shampoo.

It gently cleanses the hair and leaves hair shiny. Also, gives your hair a soft touch with the first wash. 


So, what are you waiting for? Grab the products of The Body Shop. It may seem a bit expensive to some but trust me the quantity is worth your penny. The more you use the products, the more you crave for them.


Comments