Straight From The Heart

Today is 14th of Feb and this day is celebrated as the day of love, Valentine's Day. The love, affection, caring, etc given and taken is only meant for girlfriends and boyfriends, husbands and wives and that too on a single day? Is it so?

 

Well, I feel this day is for all of us who even love a single person in their lives. Yes, if you have already guessed it then they are our parents, our siblings, our family, our friends. So all who are included in our lives with the purpose of love, this day is for them. I am committed with my love but my parents were the first whom I wished today.

 

In today's generation people are so really busy in their lives that even if we have 1000 friends in our list on Facebook or and other Social Media, we talk to hardly 20 people out of them. But the permanent people will always remain there in our lives no matter what comes our way and this is what we actually call Love

 

A simple chat with your Mom and Dad and asking How Are You? can make your day as with me I realize I have the biggest support in my life and be proud of it. So here's wishing all the special people a Very Happy Valentine's Day..

Comments